arrow_upward
Jump to page 
**REQUEST** HLBAlbums SCAT GIRLS
Does anyone have a mega with ALL the HLB scat vids? or have a list of the girls that have scat so i can source them myself?

[+] 228 users Like ukchenzo's post
I've asked that before myself. I even put a bounty on it if anybody could deliver a compete list of names of the all girls who have scat in their sets but nothing yet. I do have a small list of names but I'm not sure if it's complete.

entjunkie86 Wrote:I've asked that before myself. I even put a bounty on it if anybody could deliver a compete list of names of the all girls who have scat in their sets but nothing yet. I do have a small list of names but I'm not sure if it's complete.

Some time ago somebody posted a link to a collection of pee/scat videos from hlb: 

RE: **REQUEST** HLBAlbums SCAT GIRLS.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: **REQUEST** HLBAlbums SCAT GIRLS.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
Although it doesn't contain names, I hope it is sort of what you are looking for.

[+] 290 users Like testy1133's post
Yeah. I've seen that before but what we really need is a complete list of names of ALL the girls in the HLB collection. In particular, a list containing the names of ALL the scat girls so we know which sets to hunt for and which ones to ignore. I hope somebody can provide that.

[+] 3 users Like entjunkie86's post
Looks great thank you!

Thanks for this!

vamos a ver que tenemos aqui

[+] 1 user Likes joan72's post
I found this list on castor sets, not all of them but it's a start. Some of the names are ambiguous so it gets tricky. Like if you find it useful

Aaislyynn (Mex)
Aisha
Alex
Alice
Amy A
Amy, Dublin
Amy,Lancanshire
Ari
Australian4
Australians
Bartle_Bae
Black.png
Blonde2
British5
Chink2
Cupid
Doodle
Elyssa
Hazard
Jew.png
Kaitlin
Kenzie
Lilli
Lilly
Lucy
Manda
Masias
McDonalds
Mer
Mexican5
Pee_slut
Pinkhair
Rave

Here some other
Elle (scat & incest)
Rylee Thompson
Yulia

AFAIK are Ari and Lilli the most extreme with shit eating.

[+] 7 users Like vverkel's post
vverkel Wrote:Here some other
Elle (scat & incest)
Rylee Thompson
Yulia

AFAIK are Ari and  Lilli the most extreme with shit eating.

Yeah, this is why Ari is my favorite  Huh

[+] 3 users Like antivenomited's post
testy1133 Wrote:
entjunkie86 Wrote:I've asked that before myself. I even put a bounty on it if anybody could deliver a compete list of names of the all girls who have scat in their sets but nothing yet. I do have a small list of names but I'm not sure if it's complete.

Some time ago somebody posted a link to a collection of pee/scat videos from hlb: [SEE LINK IN POST #1]Although it doesn't contain names, I hope it is sort of what you are looking for.
Thanks I was looking for this Wink

[+] 1 user Likes bigg34's post
vverkel Wrote:AFAIK are Ari and  Lilli the most extreme with shit eating.

What's the story behind that? Was it simply blackmail or were they that kinky?

It's not common for these type of videos to go further than licking. And Lilli in particular, did it multiple times, as if once wasn't enough.

[+] 2 users Like Cypher's post
ok ok ok ok Smile

the one im looking for the most is hazard vid where shows her actually doing the deed! ive seen stills of it but never the vid, i have the ones after where shes playing and spreading with it but the actual shiting video is so elusive!

[+] 1 user Likes ukchenzo's post
vverkel Wrote:Here some other
Elle (scat & incest)
Rylee Thompson
Yulia

AFAIK are Ari and  Lilli the most extreme with shit eating.

Do you know any links for those?

Bit of a bruh moment to thanks

Aside from the names already posted I also found

A22 (Mexican)
Angie
Flanders
Morgan N
Slavey
Model 2

[+] 1 user Likes testy1133's post
Thanks for share

greaat share ty

(12-03-2020, 06:16 PM)Cypher Wrote:
vverkel Wrote:AFAIK are Ari and  Lilli the most extreme with shit eating.

What's the story behind that? Was it simply blackmail or were they that kinky?

It's not common for these type of videos to go further than licking. And Lilli in particular, did it multiple times, as if once wasn't enough.

I do not know, but I hope that they were not only forced to do that, but they were also a little bit willing to do that because they have some fetish.
I suppose that all Realgirls were blackmailed by one guy, who was using same methods to force girls to do things that he demanded. It seems that the proces of blackmailing started with nudes, masturbation and anal practices, then comes pissing, licking toilets, vomiting, "play" their shit, licking it and at last eat it. He was blackmailing dozens of girls, but only these two were willing to eat it. So I think that all other girls gave up and refused to do things that he demanded, because it was simply too much for them, only for Ari and Lilli it was not.

[+] 1 user Likes Spinooko's post
Jump to page