arrow_upward
Nudeleaksteens Jordan D Exclusive from NLT
Anyone got the "Jordan D Exclusive " from NLT?   April 27, 2024   7 photos, 15 videos – 480.72 MB.
nudeleaksteens.com/jordan-d-exclusive/

Not the same Jordan D that was posted here a day or 2 ago.

[Image: QDU0nz.jpeg]

This is not an NLT exclusive, the creator sold his entire collection to me and I put it up for sale in shop "God of Godz". Definitely not an NLT exclusive, bought that collection and reposting it now

State-Wins -" This is not an NLT exclusive, the creator sold his entire collection to me and I put it up for sale in shop "God of Godz". "

As far as I can see, only NLT  (April 27) and Comedady (April 28) have this particular set listed.  I know NLT likes to list a lot of their sets as "Exclusive", but as of April 27, no other site had this particular set listed.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but even though SW may have this set, nowhere on SW is this  "Jordan" or "Jordan D" listed or shown, and you can't get a breakdown of what is on your  "God of Godz" set.

BTW, thanks for bringing SW back to life.

"I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but even though SW may have this set, nowhere on SW is this "Jordan" or "Jordan D" listed or shown, and you can't get a breakdown of what is on your "God of Godz" set."

They're too ugly to be posted, had these sets since march, you can get that girl + all the other girls unwatermarked & original files from god of godz collection. NLT and comedady bought it and is now reposting with watermark

"They're too ugly to be posted, ....."
Maybe, but at least let us know what we're buying. Was 113 girls, now says 228 girls. What girls? Preview ??

Would you buy a car just by someone saying ' great car' without taking a look at it? You want us to buy your sets, at least tell us what's in them.

Did anyone get the Rosa Musante mega? off the app