arrow_upward
lockThread Closed 
LeakedBB Christmas Contest 2023
Welcome Everyone to LeakedBB's Annual Christmas Contest 

[Image: 4c9e684623d40db96a16f281b5b9f489.png]

LeakedBB's Annual Christmas Contest: A Season of Giving & Gratitude ?

Greetings, LeakedBB Community! We're back with our beloved annual Christmas contest! This year, like every year, we're embracing the season of giving. A big shout-out to our amazing community for another year of shared moments and experiences. ?

? A Heartfelt Thank You
Your support and participation mean the world to us. In the spirit of the holidays, we're upping the ante to show our gratitude. Thank you for being an integral part of our journey!

? Contest Timeline: A Month of Festivities!
Mark your calendars and get ready for a festive ride! The contest runs from December 15, 2022, to January 15, 2023. That's 31 days of excitement, engagement, and holiday cheer!

? Prize Distribution: Let the Surprises Roll!
Eager for prizes? The distribution begins on Monday, January 22, 2023. This short wait ensures fairness and integrity in the contest, allowing us to ensure a level playing field for everyone.

? Rules for a Fair Celebration
Please review the contest rules below. Our goal is to maintain a joyous and equitable environment for all our participants.

? LeakedBB's Annual Christmas Contest 2023 ?

Join us in a month-long celebration of giving, recognition, and fantastic prizes!

Contest Duration: December 15, 2023, to January 13, 2024. A full month of festive excitement!

Prize Distribution: Begins Monday, January 22, 2024. This allows us to ensure a fair and square contest, free from any foul play.

Special Recognition: We will also be spotlighting some members of our community who have made a significant impact this year.

PRIZES
  • 1st Prize: 1600 USD in Cryptocurrency
  • 2nd Prize: 750 USD in Cryptocurrency
  • 3rd Prize: 500 USD in Cryptocurrency
  • 4th to 7th: FREE Onyx Upgrades or $50 in Cryptocurrency
  • 8th to 10th: FREE Elite Upgrades

RULES AND SCORING

1. Join by posting, "I agree to the rules and wish to participate in the Christmas Contest."
    Code:
    https://leakedbb.com/Thread-Join-the-LeakedBB-Christmas-Contest-2023-Here
  2. This year we are adding a requirement. You must have posted 30 threads in the last year.
  3. Fair play is key! No reposting, stealing links, or faking content. Let's keep the contest honest and enjoyable for all.
  4. Points System: Threads = 1 point, Likes = 1 point. Leak Threads must include at least one Preview Picture.
  5. Broken or inappropriate links will lead to point deduction.
  6. Frequent, low-engagement threads may be removed before the final tally.
  7. Threads posted in Exclusive Forum Releases count at 1.5 as they always have.
  8. Due to popular demand this year, the following changes have been applied. Any threads in the following forums will only count as 0.5.
    Asian / Indian LeaksArab / HijabiEbony / LatinaTransgenderMale / Gay PerformersOther Host LeaksPhoto SetsSmall LinksMiscellaneous and UncategorisedThis list is non-exhaustive, and any gamifying of other forums will be grounds for removal from the contest.
  9. Links that are shared from Telegram groups or have other sites, that the staff suspect are not created by the User, will be rejected, or removed. This is because these links are often short lived and create a negative experience for Premium Users. 
  10. Rules are subject to change – stay updated by revisiting this thread.

FAQ

1. Who can enter? Everyone! No VIP membership required. There are no extra perks for upgraded members in this contest.
  2. Payouts in Cryptocurrency: Preferred methods are LTC, MATIC, BNB. Transparency is key, so transfers will be public. Gift card exchanges are also an option.
  3. Error in Point Calculations: Points are auto-calculated. If a thread isn’t approved yet but was posted during the contest, it still counts.
  4. Staff and Bots: To ensure fairness, staff members like Thor will not have special powers or participate in the contest.

Discussion Thread for Suggestions & Improvements
Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Thread-Discuss-the-2023-LeakedBB-Christmas-Contest-Here

JOIN THE FESTIVITIES HERE
Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Thread-Join-the-LeakedBB-Christmas-Contest-2023-Here

Check the Leaderboard

Code:
https://leakedbb.com/contest.php
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Added the changes to the points on certain forums.
leakedbb.com/faq.php

Added a Rejection Policy for TG links, and other sites.
leakedbb.com/faq.php