arrow_upward
Ferguson Khabib do you think it will happen and who would win? UFC 249
With three events cancelled will this one happen?
Will we get cancelled for the 5th time?
Will they fight on a boat or in the middle of Africa?
Who would win?

I think if the fight goes on it will be the only fight on the card and it will be massive for ppv at home etc. Khabib takes it

It won't take place next month but it will happen eventually, hopefully later in the year. it needs to be in a full arena with the crowd going crazy not in the fucking ufc apex. Khabib gets it done.

I'm not sure. Dana wants it to happen, but is going to be hard-pressed finding a place that's willing to hold an event at a time like this.

Not sure who would win. Tony Ferguson can strike, and relies on his choke. Khabib though; I think a lot of people underestimate his striking, because they don't see it too often and he doesn't finish people that way.

I think it'll be a decent match-up, when it happens. I don't think it'll last the full five rounds though. Someone's going to a get a submission before that.

If it happens , Khabib will win for sure. He is a beast and I'm not sure who can beat him

I with it will happen soon but I think it will be delayed

Khabib Team

Khabib no question. Just cant see him losing to Ferguson

Khabib in a emot arena

Devastated that the fight is off. However when they do fight (surely it'll happen), I have to give the edge to Khabib. That mans an absolute beast.

Khabib. The GOAT.