arrow_upward
Comment System/Unlocking posts
I want to follow up on the comment system below. I do not think it is the comment system, I believe it is just the clarity on how the site works.

As a first time visitor the user is prompted to comment/like to see the post, but to do that you need to make and account. As said in a prior post this leads to multiple pages of throwaway comments. Once the user has an account then 10 credits are needed, it is not entirely clear on how to receive those credits until reading through the FAQS. 

Due to the throwaway posts, by the time the user understand the site they are able to start making threads and being able to purchase their set of choice. Then they are prompted that their contributor score is to low due to the early stages of the account. 

I do believe it is a good system to keep the website healthy and lively however the clarity can be a bit more clear. It seems like there are multiple hurdles which suddenly appear out of nowhere at each step.

A possible solution can be to add a prompt send the user directly to the FAQ page when they are unable to view a link.

It's a good idea, I will consider it.

Thanks
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]