arrow_upward
Request Loyalfans Downloader/Scraper
Does anyone know of any downloader/scraper for Loyalfans.com?

github [dot] com/stashapp/CommunityScrapers seems to still have support for LoyalFans, I don't use LoyalFans, so your milage may vary with this prog.

Goodluck.

(09-07-2023, 10:20 AM)kriegshammer Wrote: github [dot] com/stashapp/CommunityScrapers seems to still have support for LoyalFans, I don't use LoyalFans, so your milage may vary with this prog.

Goodluck.

Any idea how to use Github? I am completely dumb when it comes to things like this.

(15-07-2023, 05:15 AM)FireGuy16 Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 10:20 AM)kriegshammer Wrote: github [dot] com/stashapp/CommunityScrapers seems to still have support for LoyalFans, I don't use LoyalFans, so your milage may vary with this prog.

Goodluck.

Any idea how to use Github? I am completely dumb when it comes to things like this.

Github is not a program, but a website of many different applications. 

It sounds like this app may be too advanced for you and cannot suggest an app besides the one above that deals with your specific criteria, but if you are motivated enough there is a installation guide to the application I suggested. Follow thru on the devs community if you get roadblocked, but no one is going to do it for you.

However considering time is money, and as you stated are not familiar with these kind of apps, have you just considered just buying a month to whoever this person is? It may be the path of least resistance in your case.

(25-07-2023, 02:51 AM)kriegshammer Wrote:

Goodluck.

It sounds like this app may be too advanced for you and cannot suggest an app besides the one above that deals with your specific criteria, but if you are motivated enough there is a installation guide to the application I suggested. Follow thru on the devs community if you get roadblocked, but no one is going to do it for you.

However considering time is money, and as you stated are not familiar with these kind of apps, have you just considered just buying a month to whoever this person is? It may be the path of least resistance in your case.

Oh, ok then I had always thought of Github as a program, not as just a website containing many different apps. I am definitely motivated enough to try and learn that's for sure. I truly wish I knew more about this sort of thing. 

See this is where I guess I start getting confused because I have bought a month of the certain person I am talking about but I was hoping to be able to save the pictures and videos to view in the future if that makes sense that is  why I asked about a scraper type program unless I am thinking about it the wrong way.

(25-07-2023, 02:51 AM)kriegshammer Wrote:

Goodluck.

I am used to using an extension program through Chrome called Bulk Image Downloader but there are times that it doesn't seem to grab every single post so I thought that using a scraper tool would work much better and for a variety of sites. The one I use currently only seems to work for Onlyfans.

I have a good friend who is a Creator on Loyalfans, and of course, I follow her.  She is hot

The tool below does work, but it not for Newbies.   There is no easy way to safe content on loyalfans.  Browser based tools and extensions do NOT work on Loyalfans

in addition, for content you purchase, you can only view it on that Loyalfans, you cannot download,

Excluding streaming it on your screen and recording it (Pain in the Ass) I find this site useless

Just my .02

I have over 250 TB of content, Looking for something? ask me

If you click the link and it is broken, DM me before you downvote.  

“Those who want respect, give respect.  ... or we’re gonna have a problem. A bad one.”

I have NOT tried anything on Loyalfans, but I have found that Bulk Image Downloader is a good program to have. They addressed issues with Loyalfans on their "What's New?" page at:

RE: Loyalfans Downloader/Scraper.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Loyalfans Downloader/Scraper.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
. Here is the information from the September 8 update:

loyalfans support added - Note that you MUST first use the "BID Site Login" (Ctrl+Alt+L) function to open the site using BID's internal browser. Log into the site using this special window. After logging in, close this special browser window and reload the page using BID. WARNING: LoyalFans will likely suspend your account if you download too much too quickly! Because of this BID will only allow one download at a time and pause between downloads

That "BID site login" trick works with sites like Instagram, so I have no reason to doubt what they claim, but it appears that LoyalFans has certain roadblocks build into their system to prevent too many downloads.