arrow_upward
Football Thread - NFL
hey guys,

i figured i'd start a football thread in this lounge - especially with the recent news of trades and signings.

Does anyone play fantasy football (yahoo?)

Feel to discuss any hot topics. 

what are the group's thoughts about the Hopkins trade to Arizona - does Kyler Murray become an RB1?
What are the group's thoughts about Tom Brady signing with the Buccs? Does this make them a contender? they can get the offence going in a flash, but i don't think their defence will hold up 

cheers

Will the season even start in September? The virus could still be causing problems then!

In my opinion I think that COVID-19 will dissipate this summer if we could get it under control. Speaking of football though what do you guys think of Brady leaving patriots, and who will replace a legend

COVID-19 aside, what do you guys think of these recent free agency signings and trades?

stefon diggs + brown pairing seems strong, but with Josh Allen behind the helm, will the bills be a force next season?

That trade is a complete bust. I have no idea what the Texans were thinking. Just look at the deal the Vikings got for Diggs. Imo Hopkins is still a better receiver and the Texans got way less in that trade.

AFC is gonna be fun to watch. Patriots losing Brady is big however you look at it and Dolphins just spent a boatload in FA. Bills looking pretty good on offense now and pair that with their defense which has always been strong. Jets are gonna jets..

agreed. didnt know what the GM was thinking. trade was a highway robbery

I think the Bucs D is very underrated, so having TB shore up the offense will make them very dangerous. Houston trade was an absolute robbery for Zona.

shaksnnsnsbswnks

Really cool, great.

I’m kinda late, but I tend to get a QB or a RB in the first 3 rounds