arrow_upward
Football (Soccer) - Premier League
Hey fellow football (Soccer) fans , Do you think Premier League will restart and LFC win the title this year ?
Or they make the season void. What are your thoughts.

I don't know if Liverpool will get it's title or not, but i'm pretty sure they won't be able to finish the season in a normal way.

I think the season will be voided - i don't see that they have any other option. At this rate they may be lucky to start the next season on time.

They'll finish the season over the summer. EFL has already said the finishing the league is the top priority. I'd much prefer they voided the league this year though as i feel my time might go down.

Surely they'll receive the trophy. As to how is a question of if the league returns or when it does. We live in interesting times.

[+] 1 user Likes Bovary's post
If they void the season Liverpool's title will probs only be acknowledged amongst the clubs

[+] 1 user Likes iqbalkasim69's post
probably not but it'd be funny

[+] 1 user Likes araparasaraa's post
liverpool will surely win so...

I hope liverpool gets the dub, I hope the season can be finished

what will happen to the next season? will it get pushed back??

surely they'd award the title. but handling relegation is a trickier business

Liverpool have easily been the best team this season and deserve the trophy but I also dont like them so I say cancel the season. I know im being very biased but most sports fans are.

liverpool deserve the trophy. They lead the league by 25 points most in the europe. There's no point of voiding this season anyway, just finish this season and delay the upcoming season.

no sports sucks